Post your best English Regen/s

These are actually the first good regens i've ever had come through my own academy so i'm very proud of them! Obviously the second one is the best one but Zanou could also turn out decent... needs to gain some composure! In a way their not really English because when they spawned one was from central africa and the other Benin(as you can see) else but they've both recently been called up to the England U18s! So i'm sure Zanou will follow in doing that.

pascalzanou.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

louismilambo.png

PS i screwed up the top screenie one but cba to upload again

And Milambo just scored his first senior goal in his first senior appearance(subbed on at 60 odd mins) in the FA cup 3rd Round VS West Brom(who are now in the prem) to give me a 2-1 lead :D Looks like he can score goals hopefully just as well competitively as he has in un-competitive matches!

These are actually the first good regens i've ever had come through my own academy so i'm very proud of them! Obviously the second one is the best one but Zanou could also turn out decent... needs to gain some composure! In a way their not really English because when they spawned one was from central africa and the other Benin(as you can see) else but they've both recently been called up to the England U18s! So i'm sure Zanou will follow in doing that.

pascalzanou.png

louismilambo.png

PS i screwed up the top screenie one but cba to upload again

What's the skin

Most of my regens I have poached from other clubs, Wenger style - so I only have 3 that came from my academy that are really any good. I am sticking with them, even though their stats are not amazingly superb, Smith has the potential to be better than Torres and Corrigan is supposed to be able to be better than Carra eventually.

Corrigan19.jpg

Kay19.jpg

Smith16.jpg

On my old save I had an English RB that I signed from Man City for £5mill when he was 15. When I last went on it he was about 25 and was valued at around £25mill :) Man City had offered around £30mill for him recently. Will post a screenie once I get that old save back off my broken computer.

• 1 month later...

This guy was brought through the Tottenham academy. I picked him up for $10 million and then realized that he had a Volatile and Confrontational attitude. Had him tutored by Sandro and he is now "Level-Headed".

He's an incredible Deep-Lying Playmaker when set to Defend.

38d151fcb9191eae3d9bc5b.png

Archived