aston villa

i dont now if its just me but i seem to fink villa are underestimated on this game ive had succesful saves with notts county,man city,villareal and walsall but whenever ive come to doin it with villa i always get sacked as the team never performs ive tryed all diffrent types of formations and still nuffin was just woundrin if anyon else feels the same and as a villa supporter myself feels annoyed with the fact. sorry if there as been a post on this but didnt wanna go through every page to find one

Here’s Aston Villa in my save (I’m managing West Ham).

Aston Villa information.

Aston Villa landmarks.

Aston Villa league positions.

Martin O’Neill was doing quite well with the resources he had prior to the takeover. He’s currently under-fire, but I hope the chairman stays with him. He has had little time to bring new players in to push up the league, and considering they pretty much have the same squad as they did last season (plus three or four new signings), I can’t really see this changing.

Might just be your tactics ;).

I knew the economy was bad, but are we rationing punctuation now?

Now that doesnt help does it. Especially from a Mod.

Did you not think that he may not be up to your standard of education yet seeing as his profile says he's only 8 years old!

You have to go to the Post Office once a week, to get your book stamped and collect your 8 full stops, 4 comma's and half a dozen capital letters. :thup:

You have to go to the Post Office once a week, to get your book stamped and collect your 8 full stops, 4 comma's and half a dozen capital letters. :thup:

Well said Ty. Well said mkus.

That op was shocking.

The decline of the English language saddens me. :(

Now that doesnt help does it. Especially from a Mod.

Did you not think that he may not be up to your standard of education yet seeing as his profile says he's only 8 years old!

There are plenty of non-native English speakers on the board who will find the original post very hard to understand indeed.

There are plenty of non-native English speakers on the board who will find the original post very hard to understand indeed.

Your missing the point, his profile says he's 8 YEARS OLD!

How else do you expect him to write. If your that bothered, edit his post and add the punctuation yourself.

How else do you expect him to write. If your that bothered, edit his post and add the punctuation yourself.

Oh, dear. Much more bothersome is the apparent conflation of homophones here. You're botching your "your"s and "you're"s!

Ugly stuff here, and there is no age-based explanation on this one.

Sharks in these here waters, folks. Unless casually ignored, these minor (if offensive) errors inevitably lead to feeding frenzies.

Mmmmm... tasty.

Oh, and Aston Villa tend to be perennial top four challengers in my saves, despite Real Madrid signing all of their decent half-way players.

Cheers!

And has has been a member since he was 6 years old? LOL!

Not necessarily for ages my profile said I was 11 due to an error on here. And its hardly difficult for someone to lie about their age when filling a form out online is it?

I struggle to believe he's 8 and been a member on here since he was 6 despite his best efforts to write like one.

Archived