Lag after clicking continue (Mac)

I've noticed since the last update that after playing a coupe of matches the game lags a lot between clicking continue and getting to the next screen/event. Sometimes it takes about 5 seconds to register the press of the space bar or the continue button.

It doesn't happen going through news items and it doesn't happen at every continue so it feels a bit random. The computer is pretty fast:

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,2

Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo

Processor Speed: 3.06 GHz

Number Of Processors: 1

Total Number Of Cores: 2

L2 Cache: 6 MB

Memory: 4 GB

Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz

Any ideas, is this just happening to me or anyone else?

Maybe the game is processing more at those random times? How many leagues/countries you using?

4 countries, 4 leagues.

It never used to happen, it's a relatively new issue, probably since 10.3 but can't be certain. Definitely wasn't there when the game was released.

Don't worry. It happens to me as well. When clicking through news items it continues right away, but when waiting for the "processing screen" it usually is a lag before it comes up. This is totally normal. I read somewhere else on the forums (from a SI guy) that the computer actually has started processing even though the processing screen hasn't showed up yet. It takes a few seconds sometimes for it to show, but the computer has already started to process the data.

• Administrators

Yeah we're aware of this issue, it can be slightly improved by certain things (see viiralx's post above) but generally a number of people will experience it. As said it's something we're aware of and are looking into for any future version. Thanks.

Archived