New Laptop

I am looking to get a new laptop. Unfortunately, mine is so poor, it won't play the 3d engine.

I bought the game when it came out and even though the spec is adequate, the 3d engine is so bad, I can't play the game.

Not SI's fault, just a crap laptop !!! Purely down to the graphics card.

Anyway .................... Does anyone know of any "buy now, pay later" deals on the go, or "pay in instalment" options at the moment?

I am sorry this is somewhat off topic but it will get me back playing the game again. I have been playing an older version of the game. I just bought the Ipod version so it has got me thinking of the game again.

Thanks

Not aware of any specific deals about at the moment, but I got a good buy-now-pay-later deal at PC World for a reconditioned laptop which runs the 3D with ease. I paid the lower end of the market though, £350 for a £470 laptop. Go into store and you can find a good deal. Although I'm sure they'll be someone along to point you to a good deal on the net or give you another alternative.

Hi, if you do a search, you will find other threads on this topic to help you decide

Thanks for the replies guys. PC World/Currys etc have stopped doing any sort of finance for 6 weeks (they wouldn't say why).

I managed to get a good deal on a Sony Vaio in Comet. Intel i3, 3gb ram, Intel HD for £550.

I know what they say about the Intel graphics chips, but this one seems good. It has got a 5.8 rating on Windows 7 for 3d Gaming.

FM2010 plays absolutely superb now !!!

Archived