new idea for transfers in fm2011

i think it would when buying a player to have an option to loan the player back to the club for a year or more this would be great for young talented/promising players from quite small clubs imo and might help reduce the transfer fee a bit what does everyone think

yeah sounds good and i think they should make it if you go in for a player and the deals set to be done and in the mean time your playin the team he plays for they shoukdnt play him like they do in real life. its an idea just coe in my head as im close to signin defoe for my villa squad just waitin for heskey to sign on spurs dotted line but while thats goin through just played spurs and defoe scored 2 past me so bit peed off as his technically my player :@ just an idea

Yeah, I believe this must be something SI are already looking at, due to the amount of transfers it is happening to IRL. :thup:

Hopefully this would be implemented into FM11, would really love this feature.

Maybe also having the option to add loan signings to a transfer deal. I think Tottenham did the same sort of thing with the Berbatov to Man Utd deal where Frazier Campbell went on loan to Spurs for the season as part of the deal.

Good idea.

Maybe this would also put some limit on the ridiculous transfer amounts we see in FM for mediocre players all the time.

I also hope in next FM that young players (those with high PA's) would reveal their future or what they expect at least.

For example Romelu Lukaku recently revealed he will stay with Anderlecht for at least until age 19 or 20.

This would mean that when you want to sign a player who wants to commit his future to a club for a few more years you will have to pay a lot more until the age hes more willing to move to the next level.

So basically they say no to any club unless it's a offer they cannot refuse.

AI should make some exceptions once in a while to keep it interesting of course.

The current "first option" in the game should also be reviewed imo, I've never seen the AI use it, that makes it a bit useless as it is.

Yeah i do the same with setting transfers to go through in the summer transfer window. Gives me time to decide who will leave, give them the chance to get regular football for a while longer and AI clubs seems a bit more willing to do business when you add this. Also i would like to see players being a bit more loyal, i mean it seems that if you offer the right amount of money a player will turn his back on his current club and go somewhere else even if he is happy. I mean if i was a professional i'd rather play for free with Leeds than earn £100k a week with Man Utd. Think you can see alot of the type of player loyalty i'm talking about at Portsmouth.

It'd be nice to see players commiting themselves to clubs before they are in their twilight as well.

Archived