Running SLOW when clicking on player's name

Hi, all. It bugs me so hard these days that I have to register and post to seek for help here, know that you guys are expo.....

I have a new setup of desktop which runs on i5 650 3.2GHz, 8G DDR3 Ram, NV220 1g GPU, and Win7 home edition. FM2010 runs pretty well in my new system for several days until two days ago, it froze when my torrent program stopped working, I forced it to close and after that it slowed down when (and only if) I clicked to see player's profile.... I tried reinstall, uninstall and such but just can not get it right.. I also noticed that the program can not be deleted completely even that I tried to delete all related folders in my document, my program files, everywhere I can come up with.....:(....

So hope to hear any suggestions or recommendations....

TIA guys....

Torrent program plus unexplained slowing of the machine = possible infection?

Just throwing it out there, far from an expert opinion :)

but my other programs run just fine... I am suspecting some sort of corrupted files, and tried to complete deletion.... but I can never clean it from my hard drive... hopelessly..:(:(:(

Sound like a physical issue rather than a software problem or virus to me. I suggest making sure your RAM is functioning properly.

My rams are running at dual channel, 4*2G, I do not know how to check their status, would you mind telling me some more info.. also I did inspect an error on my hard drive and did defragmentation, but it did not help..... I do not wanna to reinstall my windows since I have a lot of stuff in driver C...

Archived