Regen man utd favourite already!

I recently bought a regen from man city of all teams and it seems like he has become an instant hit. His only played 3 games ever for me and he already on the on the favourite personel! :confused:

His name is Nermin Kadric btw

utdlegends.png

kadric.png

kadric2.png

Surely this must be an error because its way to early to be on the favoured personel list, is there some other reason why he would be on so early???

Yeah I think a few people have had similar stories - I had a newgen keeper become a favoured personnel pretty quickly and I had Iniesta at 35 who was no where to be seen! I think there needs to be a few tweaks in this section - its certainly not a game breaker - just a bit annoying when you see a relatively new player on the list and you have one of your best players played at the club all their careers, and are not on the list!

Off topic, how did you manage to get Messi, Ronaldo, and Villa for Man Utd - I presume they were all very old when you got them with the exception of Villa?

Diouf was pulled out of the reserves and was actually quite gd, became top striker. I sold quite a few players and as i won the cl two years in a row messi and ronaldo wanted to join me, so i had to bid for them lol, we had a decent budget from the three years of trophies and careful selling. I got villa very early just after i sold berba for 30m and bought in villa for 40, team is coming together nicely. :)

Good to see its a known problem then, hopefully it gets fixed even though it doesnt effect the game that much

Diouf was pulled out of the reserves and was actually quite gd, became top striker. I sold quite a few players and as i won the cl two years in a row messi and ronaldo wanted to join me, so i had to bid for them lol, we had a decent budget from the three years of trophies and careful selling. I got villa very early just after i sold berba for 30m and bought in villa for 40, team is coming together nicely. :)

Good to see its a known problem then, hopefully it gets fixed even though it doesnt effect the game that much

How much did you get Ronaldo and Messi for please - I thought they would not go for at least £120m +

I got ronaldo for 70m + ribery and messi was 80 + modric. i got ribery n modric for around 20m each after 1st season. my budget took a huge hit though but after a few more players leaving its starting to work its way back up lol

I got ronaldo for 70m + ribery and messi was 80 + modric. i got ribery n modric for around 20m each after 1st season. my budget took a huge hit though but after a few more players leaving its starting to work its way back up lol

Ok cool that makes sense - nice strike force! :eek:

OP: what three games did your regen play?

If he scored a last-minute winner on his debut against Man City, or got a hattrick against Liverpool, he'll shoot straight into the favoured personnel, but it doesn't mean he'll stay there. Lots of players appear for a little while and then drop off.

If i remember correctly he played at home vs ipswich then he had to play against arsenal because only him and diouf were my fit strikers so had em both up front. :) he got 2 goals vs ipswich and 1 vs arsenal. The third game was against rapid wien in the champions league group, i was already qualified top so thought id give him a run in, and he did rather well tbh netting 2 goals! Im the england manager as well so im playing him alot for the national team too, he works well with rooney now :thup:

VDV got on Liverpool's favourred personnel list after scoring a hat-trick against United in one of my saves. I thought that as premature (it was only his fifth match or something), but it's understandable compared to this.

Archived