[Iphone/touch] Suggestion for music.

I'm not actually sure if this is possible or not. or if you guys have already though of this but i have a little idea, if it possible to control your music from the FM2010 application (If it isnt disregard this and trash it lol)

My idea is to have a tab on the right hand side of the screen which you can drag across which will display the play and skip buttons (Which could be semi transparrant) and the background be 100% transparrant.

I mocked up a little something in paint it's kinda rubbish but i think it kinda explains it.

wt900j.jpg

• SI Staff

If you start a game with music turned off then you'll find it continues playing in game.

Also in case you weren't aware you can configure the 'home' (the little physical button on the device - with the square in it - far right on your piccy) to control the playing music.

You do this by going into your devices 'Settings' area on the phone - select General and then 'Home'. This will allow you to configure what double clicking the 'Home' button does - on a lot of devices its already configured to do so when music is playing (try it and see).

But yeah I agree having 'full in game controls' would be neat at some stage :D

PS - Your mockup is better than some of mine are, I free hand mine with pen and paper ;)

Archived