Where the money is going to get when you reach the next league????.........

Hello ..... I started the game with Luton at Blue Square league .... care where the money is going to get when you reach the next league, because certainly not going to balance?? And one more question why the club boss accept bids for the player who cost about 400k and 300k accepts one of the best players in the league and the club? . Pre-lovers appreciate the manager of Nis (Serbia). Sorry if I'm wrong somewhere, understand me

If I am understanding the question correctly, you are worried about how to compete at a higher level without ruining your clubs finances? Well being at Lutons level, you should try and get a good parent club, also scour the bosman and loan market.

I am currently manager of Brackley, and 5 promotions on 6 years has me in the Championship, and with all my signings I have only paid a fee for 2 of them, the first one was in League 2 I paid £4k for a DM, and then in League 1 I paid £30K for a right back I'd had on loan the previous year.

For my Championship season I have signed about 11 new players and not paid a single penny in fees, including a 33 year old Roman Pavlychenko (can you imagine him playing for Brackley IRL? lol)

Ok .... I currently after two years playing in the Coca Cola 1, and I have no problems with my balance Finance 2 million ... after 10 games played the first alone, but if we honestly that money is not going to balance? Really I do not know where he goes ...

One tip has a lot of quality players who have expired contracts ....... until I introduce to Luton's league I will not download to my computer ..... and told my friend when you come into the premier league ..... we will have much to exchange ..... greetings from Serbia :-) Also, I wish you all the best from Luton!

Archived