Transfer fund

Guest reddevil

Guest reddevil

Getting towards the end of season and still have £5M remaining, in the past I left it hoping it would be added on to next seasons money. I lost the money and since then have spent it on youngsters just so as not to loose it.

Do you guys know if it's possible to carry it over or is it spend or loose it. Thanks for any advice.

Depends on the board, some will carry it over and others will ad it to the bank balance but not make it available. If you feel you need to then spend it, but if you can live without they may increase your budget at somepoint.

Originally posted by Nomis07:

Depends on the board, some will carry it over and others will ad it to the bank balance but not make it available. If you feel you need to then spend it, but if you can live without they may increase your budget at somepoint.

Its never carried over. The board asses a new budget every season depending on the clubs finances and projected income for that season.

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

Its never carried over. The board asses a new budget every season depending on the clubs finances and projected income for that season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah but if you think about it that way then it does affect next years budget as your balance will be 5million better off so your budget will be higher.

Guest reddevil

Thanks for your quick replies guys.

I was forming the opinion to spend then 'gcormack' makes a good point that makes me think of leaving the money and seeing if it gets included in this seasons finances.

At least you've put my mind at rest that there's no sure fire way of saving the money that I was blind to. Cheers Guys icon_smile.gif

Archived