Summer Time!

As the english football season comes to a close i already have ideas on who i want my team to sign (even if they probably won't!)

I was wondering who you want your teams to sign over the summer???

(preferably realistic, no doubt Accrington want Ronaldo, but its not going to happen lol.)

Well i support Reading so im thinking a lot less expensive!

Id say (for Reading):

Liam Rosenior (contract extension)

Andy Griffin (Loan for another season)

Ryan Bertrand (sign him from chelsea reserves)

Gary Hooper (Sign him from Scunthorpe)

Id say (for Man Utd):

They already have a strong left mid, although giggs will retire sooner or later, so either jovetic or di maria (not both) would work as nani can adapt to play other midfield or attacking midfield roles.

Hugo Lloris is a very fair shout, id say if not him, Rene Adler from Leverkusen (who they are currently keeping tabs on)

Ryan Bertrand (sign him from chelsea reserves)

Would Chelsea really sell him? With Cole not getting younger and Chelsea not really having a great back-up at LB.

For Leeds i think Ken Bates needs to bankroll something big if we get promoted (praying that Millwall slip).

In:

Gary Hooper from Scunthorp or James Beattie from Stoke.

Get Gary McSheffrey in on a perminent deal.

Sanchez Watt season long loan.

New right and left fullbacks.

Out:

Andy Hughes

Tresor Kandol

Paul Dickov (pointless signing)

Andy Robinson

Di Maria, Jovetic? And we have Nani and Giggs already on left wing. Good thinking. :thup:

giggs is 36 and nani is brutal. hes had a handful of decent games for us this season but other than that hes ordinary...and jovetic can play up front or off the front 2 so...yeah...good thinking

ah, is this in real life? if so, West Ham are in for a major re-shuffle.

if not, probably gonna offload Lukaku, Faubert, Behrami and Sissoko at the end of season.

Have to look for two new strikers, as Cole is on the decline, and Baxter didn’t fill his potential.

Wide players are a must for me, as I lack talent on the wings, and am plentiful in the middle.

Archived