Just wanna see the game improvement

I'm a real fan of this game, been playing it ever since 98/99 but don't really see much improvement of 3D match and the game doesn't includes the pictures of players and staffs, not even clubs or leagues logos. This is year 2010 now, I hope you really put this game up to the present. (I was so excited when they annouced about the 3D match but the truth is the graphic and the game itself could be created 10 years ago)

What I'm really disappointed are these little details that would be easy to get right; when I search a new team to manage from the lower leagues, it seems that the teams names' are often truncated, the kits are wrong - several seasons in the past? -and in some leagues such things as the founding dates of clubs tend to be missing. And I find this out because I simply go to the teams' own homepages or just use a simple web image search. And it's just not beyond the British Isles, I don't think that Forfar for example has used the kits in FM10 for many years, even the colours (deep blue now instead of very light blue) have largely changed. A classic team like Stade de Reims in FM10 uses basically orange home kit, when going to Stade de Reims' homepage shows that this season the team's home kit is red.

These are little details, but I like having them right - in FM10 I stopped playing one save, early, when I found out that my team's name in the game, Sporting Lucchese, is actually in real life Associazione Sportiva Lucchese Libertas 1905 S.R.L. - and even when the database editor of course offers a way to correct them, it's one thing that makes me suspicious when it comes to how realistic the big important things in the game are. Why would I believe that these are utterly correct when little, easy to find details are wrong?

What I'm really disappointed are these little details that would be easy to get right; when I search a new team to manage from the lower leagues, it seems that the teams names' are often truncated, the kits are wrong - several seasons in the past? -and in some leagues such things as the founding dates of clubs tend to be missing. And I find this out because I simply go to the teams' own homepages or just use a simple web image search. And it's just not beyond the British Isles, I don't think that Forfar for example has used the kits in FM10 for many years, even the colours (deep blue now instead of very light blue) have largely changed. A classic team like Stade de Reims in FM10 uses basically orange home kit, when going to Stade de Reims' homepage shows that this season the team's home kit is red.

These are little details, but I like having them right - in FM10 I stopped playing one save, early, when I found out that my team's name in the game, Sporting Lucchese, is actually in real life Associazione Sportiva Lucchese Libertas 1905 S.R.L. - and even when the database editor of course offers a way to correct them, it's one thing that makes me suspicious when it comes to how realistic the big important things in the game are. Why would I believe that these are utterly correct when little, easy to find details are wrong?

to be fair this isnt down to the makers of the game. its more to do with the researchers. if people dont research or update the teams theres not much si can do except what they can. if its that much of a problem you could give them a hand and research teams for them for next years game ;)

Archived