The SFA are a joke! 2 games same weekend!

Never seen this before and i couldnt quite believe it when i did -

cheatingsfa.png

Cant even complain saying its a bug because this is actually the sort of **** that happens in scottish football! haha

Anyone else had this happen to them?

That's nothing. I've played 8 games in 11 days before :p

Northern Irish F.A FTL :D

I've seen some people have just as grueling schedules, too.

Haha thats just wrong! :eek: What did you do then? Rotate and make 3 subs a game? Thats crazy

The reason it does it, is because FM reschedules games that get postponed (due to other cups, weather, or internationals) - to the end of the season. So imagine you have 8 games postponed. You're going to end up getting 1 CRAZY month of fixtures.

Thats so stupid. Do you know if they have said its a bug or its just what happens? I wouldnt be able to put up with it for 20 seasons haha

Thats so stupid. Do you know if they have said its a bug or its just what happens? I wouldnt be able to put up with it for 20 seasons haha

They move games back like this because they have to move them to a free date in the calendar for both teams involved. Then another match gets moved, then another and another and you can end up with a dodgy looking fixture list. You basically end up a victim of your own success.

That happened to me, but in my case it was a bug. I somehow had 2 Man Utd teams in the Europa League, who ended up facing each other in the final... The joke is, I don't have the Europa League on my lists of achievements and it says Bayern won it that year :mad:.

I had two legs of a champions league, a match against tital rivals celtic (I'm playing St mirren) and a cup semi final, and another league tie in 8 days once.

Luckily I had a pretty indepth squad so I was able to rotate, but it didnt do my chances very good.

Archived