What determines the quality of youth?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What determines the quality of youth intake?

The first is a given, the standard of youth facilites and the availability of a youth academy

But what about the scouts or youth coaches

do they have a bearing of the quality of youngsters coming through the ranks?

With all the information given around this forum in particular, one could develop a team around there own youth intake and nurture the talents to reach their maximum potential

:)

now you have clocked on to something interesting here, i think scouts should deffinately have an input in the kind of youth you take on. afterall the youth has to be scouted first to join the youth academy. maybe something for future versions as it would add another element of making sure your backroom staff are the best you can get. afterall it would make perfect sense and is what happens in real life.

scouts bring in the talented youngsters for the academy->youth coaches train them :D

that makes good sense bytheway :)

im currently runnning a small test with Man City...

ive aquired some of the best scouts in the world and my knowledge of global footbal is defined as extensive and my knowledge of UK & Ireland is complete

I was hoping this alone would ensure i get the worlds best talents joining my youth team at 13/14 and coming through the ranks as regens at 15/16

Guess i was wrong going off comments in this thread :(

Ill still post my findings, ill use Genie to see the PA of my new intake, as season 1 the Man City U18s have only 1 player PA 150-200, 4 players 130-150 and 6 players PA of 100-130

Archived