Ok, I've never wanted to brag before but...

Did you play a game in hand and it was the only fixture for that week where you polished off a very poor premiership oppponent in relative ease?

Seems only way that could ever seem even possible to myself. If you anihilated someone say 7-0 your goalkeeper due to lack of work and very little coming at him would still be on a very average rating so only way possible is for the opposition goalkeeper to have had a good amount banged passed him with no other games taking place that week. Just my opinion, prove me wrong :)

It had to be only 1 match because of Beatties rating infact. Cant tell me on a full programme of 20 teams, no other striker got better rating than 6.80.

Not much of a feat at all when the web starts unwinding.

It had to be only 1 match because of Beatties rating infact. Cant tell me on a full programme of 20 teams, no other striker got better rating than 6.80.

Not much of a feat at all when the web starts unwinding.

Sssh don't ruin my moment! It may be a little bit....you know...well, fine, yes it was the only game but I've still never had all 11 before.

Sadly I'm still more proud of this than winning the Champions League with Malmo.

To be fair I've never had it myself. :thup:

Still though mate, a poor thing to celebrate. :D

In that case, I'll try and dig out my laptop and replace the image with one of the Malmo Champs League win, that should do it :p

(I still think the 11 Stoke players is better though)

Archived