save game editors tips

hi,

just wondering - do any of you guys know of a save game editor that will allow you to manipulate skills out of the ordinary? I remember having editors for e.g. the first FM that allowed you to put e.g. 200 in everything. including stuff like pace. that provided quite some laughs. would be fun to try it out on FM10. anyone know of such an editor?

I am aware of FMRTE, and I know of its capabilities. what I am asking about are save game editors that will allow you to go out of bounds, like in my example of giving a player 200 in pace. these sort of editors were common "back in the day", and I had them for e.g. CM 97-97 and other games of that era, but also for the first FM (06 or 05, can't remember), and I'd like to know if any editor with such capabilities are available for 10.

The ones that set them to "200" is just the value boundary for that application. 200 in those editors we're the equivalent of 20 in the game, and so forth. 180 being equivalent to 18 etc etc.

It wasn't that it out-did the boundary's of the game itself, just that it was the applications boundary's.

yes it was. that was the whole point. it manipulated the values out of bounds. some people warned about this leading to crashes, but I never had a problem with it. and it was ridiculously funny to see someone with 200 in pace go up and down the pitch, scoring each second.

Archived