Are the regional divisions worth loading?

I am starting a new save tomorrow and was wondering if the english regional divisions are worth loading? Anybody had a good game with these leagues loaded? I just think of myself as cheating if I start any higher, like I haven't earned the right to start in the BSP or L2 etc... :)

No, just the built in ones. Southern premier, isthmian....

The game goes as far as the BSN and BSS only, any farther and you need a database edit like the Super Bladesman one mentioned above.

On your question, if your computer is good enough do, as it will give you a larger database to work from, and you never know where you'll find the next Messi (regen).

i uploaded the superbladesman and took a job at Corinthian Casuals s i have a personal affiliation with them. i have to say it bored me within only hours of gameplay because of the lack of scope for signings, and the fact that the players at that level have extremely low (if realistic) stats. just didn't do it for me, but i'd reccomend having a go at least :)

I have SuperBladesman's lower leagues to division 11 download. Only started in division 11 a couple of days ago, but so far I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Just a side note, I'm not usually one for LLM but I think its wearing on me. Worse that could happen is that you don't like it and stop playing in those divisions.

Archived