Offer player for transfer to feeder club?

I have a player who just isn't good enough for my squad.

However, he is plenty good enough for Portsmouth who are in the Championship and are a feeder club for me. He is unhappy about his lack of first team football and I would like to transfer him to Portsmouth (he rejected the loan opportunity earlier in the season but now he wants to move anyway). Is there anyway that I can offer him for transfer specifically to Portsmouth and no one else? Or can I only offer him for loan?

I don't think that option is there. If you want to completely offload the player, then I see no reason to care about where he goes, even if your Portmouth link was a first option one.

Because I'm weird like that and I like the player and I like Portsmouth so I want them both to do well together.

I am managing Liverpool and the only reason I had Portsmouth added as a Feeder Club was so that I could send them players to help them survive in the Championship (it worked too as it kept them out of relegation last season and this season they are 1 point off a playoff spot halfway through the season).

I like helping my feeder clubs...I sent AEK 2 strikers they needed badly and between those 2 strikers they have scored 47 goals in 33 games to help them in the league and Euro Cup.

Archived