I am currently in League one with Grays athletic for the second season running and was hoping that a takeover would appear soon because the club, although not in debt, lacks in the overall money department. Because of this I am struggling to build on my team too push for the Championship.

My question, is their any possibility that I could get taken over in the near future or, is it completely random, meaning i could be stuck and a club who cannot afford to give me any transfer budget and low wage funds.

Thanks in advance.

I never experienced a takeover although i would'nt mind seeing how i'd manage a long drawn out transfer embargo like a few on here.

Likewise...I actually had one takeover on FM09 but then had a crash dump the next time I hit continue and the file was corrupted, so never really wanted to find out how I would do under a transfer embargo.

I don't know, but i want to be taken over! i never have been?! :p im usually Reading FC and they stick with john madejski (despite rumours), although on my mates game he was reading and got taken over! (and got a worse transfer budget than me, LOL)

Archived