Club sacks manager but unable to apply?

I am the manager of Rushden and my aim was to start off at a BSP team and try my best to gain promotion and climb the leagues or jump ship to a higher calibre club and go on to bigger and better things. However i am now in league 2 and some jobs that come available due to managers being sacked cannot be applyied for as the apply for job tab is nowhere to be seen despite the manager being sacked. Any ideas? is this a glitch/bug? it doesn't happen every time but has happened many a time. Also i feel managers perhaps don't get the boot as much as they do in the real world is this the case also in FM10?

Cheers in advance

Why leave Rushden??

(Real life Rushden and Diamonds season ticket holder here).

I don't manage them in FM because I doubt that I could outperform Justin Edinburgh who's got us to the playoffs. First leg is tomorrow!

Come on you Diamonds.........

Why leave Rushden??

(Real life Rushden and Diamonds season ticket holder here).

I don't manage them in FM because I doubt that I could outperform Justin Edinburgh who's got us to the playoffs. First leg is tomorrow!

Come on you Diamonds.........

No one could outperform the Spurs legend that is Justin Edinburgh!! Honestly never saw him becoming a manager!!

On topic, I think its the caretaker thing.:thup:

Check the job security page.

Often a caretaker managers steps in and then you cannot apply.

But also I have seen that clubs with no manager were missing from the available jobs page for no apparent reason. :confused: On the job security page you can however always find the complete list of available jobs. :thup:

Archived