Free Agent Database Fun!

I downloaded a database recently that removed all the players from the top leagues in Europe making them all available for free transfer. I thought it would be fun to see what my team would look like after the transfer window is closed and as of 30 July this is how it looks. Please tell me what you think...

Keepers:

Hugo Lloris

Defenders:

Giorgino Chiellini, Davide Santon, Jonny Evans

Midfielders:

Stephen Ireland, Matt James, Aaron Ramsey, Yann M'Vila, Aaron Lennon, Santiago Cazorla, Yoann Gourcuff

Forwards:

Karim Benzema, Aaron Spear, Antonio Cassano, Eduardo Salvio

Thats all I have for now although I have offered quite a few contracts that are still yet to be accepted or declined. My pending transfers are:

Mikes Addison, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, Richard Dunne, Marco Ezio Fossati, Jeremy Helan, Harry Kane, Ryan McGivern, Ravel Morrison, Fabrice Muamba, John- Joe O'toole, Giovanni Tedesco, and Danny Welbeck.

I have all newgens that filled up my squad but I do not plan on using most of them.

My question to all you fine people would be, who else should I buy? I don't want to spend a fortune on their wages though, so think of some cheaper players who are quality. :D

ryan mcgivern is quite possibly the worst player i've ever seen????

and were did u get the database i would quite like to try it

+1, would make a quite interesting game... I'd like to have this too.

I'll link you all in a minute I just have to find it again.

http://www.filefront.com/15180039/Free-Agents-DB.dbc/

Thats it there^ Also I decided to withdraw the contract I offered to McGivern because he was asking for too much lol

Messi signed for Getafe along with Tevez. Xavi and Iniesta are still free agents along with Rooney, Gerrard, Terry, and Rio. Now that I look a lot of class players are still available.

When I did this on FM09... no AI teams signed a full team.. Liverpool had Gerrard, Casillas and a couple Middlesbro' players.. all the other teams did the same thing, didn't sign enough players and had to play greyed out players against me.

I thought this made it way too easy for the user on FM09. The AI teams only signed around 6 players the rest were greyed out, in theory it is a great idea but in practice I personally thought it was boring. The only side that had a full team was Fiorentina who had Messi as well.

Archived