Spot the crazy thing in this screenie...

Was pretty surprised when i saw it... especially when they have Park on the bench(no pun intended) It didn't make me feel like i had more of a chance winning though as Rooney normally causes havoc against me which is frustrating but at the same time realistic and fun to watch. He went back to CB at half-time tho and in the end i managed to get my first point against them 0-0 :D finally! Thanks to Gomes amazing performance but Van Der Sar was equally on form and stopped me sneaking a 1 or 2-0 win!

and i don't have stadium backgrounds thats just the background thats always there on match day!

Although the skin doesn't look as bad as that on my computer but then it(my comp) does have a nice shiny screen ;)

micheal carrick is two footed!!? wahahahahaha, that cracked me up, on a more serious note; wahahahahaahhahahahahaahah roflmao :D :D :D

You can continue that childish 'w' laughter, but if you would watch couple of Michaels games, you would see that actually he can use his left foot with almost the same effect as his right one.

You can continue that childish 'w' laughter, but if you would watch couple of Michaels games, you would see that actually he can use his left foot with almost the same effect as his right one.

I AM a Manchester United fan. Have been for 23 years now. I havnt missed a game in 3 years. So, i guess, you can say i've seen a few :p. Micheal Carrick, or "Terry-Two-Touch" as i like to call him (because he always takes two touches of the ball), cant do one touch passing; unless it is to the side or back to defence (which is all about he can muster judging by his alot of games this season) and is also sloppy with some of his passing too.

He is often light in the tackle and has enough physical strength to just about manage to pull up his own socks once in a while. He has a terrible shot for a midfielder and panicks like an astronaut with diarrohea when put under any pressure. Too often is he caught in possesion and has never really stood up to be counted when it really matters. His overall contribution for this seaon imho, compared to last, has been well below standard. This is not good enough. Has he improved at all from last season?

Could you really see ANY top European/Prem side, mouthwatering at the prospect of, purchasing top transfer target Micheal Carrick?

Really?

He was linked, not so long ago, with a transfer to Newcastle United, 'nuff said! :)

Completely off topic tho

Oh, you're talking about a lot of other Carrick-related things. I was just saying that Carrick can use his left foot very well.

Any yes, he isn't good enough for Man Utd in almost all other aspects.

I AM a Manchester United fan. Have been for 23 years now. I havnt missed a game in 3 years. So, i guess, you can say i've seen a few :p. Micheal Carrick, or "Terry-Two-Touch" as i like to call him (because he always takes two touches of the ball), cant do one touch passing; unless it is to the side or back to defence (which is all about he can muster judging by his alot of games this season) and is also sloppy with some of his passing too.

He is often light in the tackle and has enough physical strength to just about manage to pull up his own socks once in a while. He has a terrible shot for a midfielder and panicks like an astronaut with diarrohea when put under any pressure. Too often is he caught in possesion and has never really stood up to be counted when it really matters. His overall contribution for this seaon imho, compared to last, has been well below standard. This is not good enough. Has he improved at all from last season?

Could you really see ANY top European/Prem side, mouthwatering at the prospect of, purchasing top transfer target Micheal Carrick?

Really?

He was linked, not so long ago, with a transfer to Newcastle United, 'nuff said! :)

Completely off topic tho

That's great and all, but what has that got to do with his left foot? You can be mediocre and two-footed. And Carrick's the only one in the entire midfield who can use his weaker foot, ( Scholes shoots lefty, but never, ever passes with it)

On your points - he's clearly had a bad season, but dissing his shooting is a little petty, given that none of Utd's midfielders can shoot save for Scholes (though he's not scored more than a couple trademark edge of the area strikes this season) and 50-shots-a-game Gibson

Scholes is easier to pressure out of a game than Carrick (though admittedly, he's got age as an excuse) and no-one else has the range of passing he can muster when his confidence is up. The main issue is that his confidence is so fragile, when he's not some inexperienced youngster.

Carrick was impeccable in the 3-0 win over Arsenal, which definitely counts as standing up to be counted, and it was his first-time pass that put through Park for the 3rd goal.

http://imgs.sapo.pt/sapovideo/swf/flvplayer-sapo.swf?file=http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/mzMZkDsTPFppqCHzqrMz/mov/1

He is far, far better than Newcastle standard. His lack of progress is undoubtedly worrying, but he's still a very useful player to have in the squad.

Whenever you get really ****ed with him, re-watch the highlights of the 7-1 against Roma, and pretend he played like that last week. (probably best not to re-watch Olic knocking him on his arse for Bayern's first)

Archived