iPOD/iPHONE Tips... (players, tactics etc.)

If you are struggling for tactics, try this:

This is what I use if I am at Home or against a Weaker Team:

4-3-3

Attacking

Short

Commited

Yes (Pressing)

No

No

No

If I am away, in a final or defending a lead in a second leg I use this:

4-1-2-1-2

Attacking

Short

Committed

Yes(Pressing)

No

No

No

These tactics have helped me win the league and europa league with everton in my first season :D

Some tips for signings:

Javier Saviola, 28 SC

Absolutely beast stats, seems to excel in europe (17 pace 17 movement 17 dribbling 20 shooting) cost me only 6.5m as my first signing.

Adriano(Ex Inter Striker)

Can be picked up on a free transfer, got some really good stats and is effective in premier league :)

James Vaughan

Not sure how much he costs as I am everton, however he scores goals for fun even in his first season.

Fellaini

Great Player, carries a threat in the air and scores goals from midfield. Very versatile.. Only 21, again not sure how much he costs..

Rafael

Cost me 13million from manchester united, fantastic young player that does not need time to adapt to the premiership.

Neymar

Cost 17million in second season, very creative brazilian forward, gets alot of assists..

If you have any tips, feel free to post them here :p

With such limited tactical options it would be hardly surprising if many people were using the same set up, so I don't think there is any need to show proof that its the same as someone else's.

Congrats Charlie and some good players there.

Is Adriano really on a free?

With such limited tactical options it would be hardly surprising if many people were using the same set up, so I don't think there is any need to show proof that its the same as someone else's.

Congrats Charlie and some good players there.

Is Adriano really on a free?

Yes he is free, the best transfer I have ever made on a fm game... he got player of the season two seasons in a row :O - he really suits the premiership (strong, direct, powerful shooting) and reminds me of drogba ;)

Archived