Injuries & Training

Now don't worry, this isn't a bug rant or complaint, this is purely a question.

My pal and some others i know, split their training into groups.

Def,mids,str etc etc all have their own training regime.

But i have always used a '' pre-season , Season and strikers '' system.

Since i've been playing fm 10 i haven't really had any experience in my players hacking the hell out of eachother like i've read on this forum although i have had my fair share of injuries wich doesn't bother me!

Although it's got me wondering, if people are using my mates style of training, might this explain why defenders are taking out other defenders and is the reason for people thinking there is some kinda grudge ? or has the grudge thing actually been put into the game and has nothing to do with training ?

I've noticed that doing it my way seems to cancel out players hacking their compition in training.

Hell i don't even know if i'm making any sence.

I've always kept my players together in big groups instead of fanning out their training wich i think kinda develops cliques.

Any thoughts ?

From what I understand it's not like your seperating them into groups anyway. You just select how much of a certain type of training you want people to do. When you assign players schedules they don't split off into a group on their own.

From what I understand it's not like your seperating them into groups anyway. You just select how much of a certain type of training you want people to do. When you assign players schedules they don't split off into a group on their own.

:rolleyes: ahhhhhhhhhhhh i see!

all these years i was convinced they went into groups lol! Doh!:o

Archived