In need of an answer!!!

Sorry for this unnecessary post but i cant find what i need to know so i started this thread. For my careers update thread i would appreciate if anyone tell me how to (A) Post a screen shot and links (B) Input graphics such as club badges etc

To post a screenshot, if you are using windowed, use print screen by selecting football manager and pressing alt+print screen. Then go into a program like paint and paste it. Should just be a picture of the screen. Save this as a png or jpeg and then go to google. Just type in free image upload and pick one, they all do basically the same thing.

For the next bit, do you have the graphics already or are you looking for some? :)

To post a screenshot, if you are using windowed, use print screen by selecting football manager and pressing alt+print screen. Then go into a program like paint and paste it. Should just be a picture of the screen. Save this as a png or jpeg and then go to google. Just type in free image upload and pick one, they all do basically the same thing.

For the next bit, do you have the graphics already or are you looking for some? :)

I just want to add club badges and stuff copied from google images or so. Thanks for the assistance, it is greatly appreciated.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how you do that. I think you have to edit some xml files which can be a bit tricky. I'd highly suggest you download one of the many badge and graphics packs that are avaliable.

For more info, I'd suggest visiting here http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=17

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the help DanTheMan it sure does give me an idea of what to do.

Archived