Won the world cup 2010!!!!!!!!

Well done, but that's not a massive achievement really :confused:

Everyone knows Argentina have some of the best players in the world, and the reason they didn't breeze through their qualification group for this world cup is because they have Maradona as manager, rather than someone who knows what they're doing.

Come back and let us know when you've won the world cup with Angola or New Zealand or someone! :thup:

Well done, but that's not a massive achievement really :confused:

Everyone knows Argentina have some of the best players in the world, and the reason they didn't breeze through their qualification group for this world cup is because they have Maradona as manager, rather than someone who knows what they're doing.

Come back and let us know when you've won the world cup with Angola or New Zealand or someone! :thup:

Was that really necessary? It’s obviously an achievement for him, and would be for me as I have never won a World Cup. Congrats to the OP. :thup:

As my mum always said, if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all. :)

edit: sorry, I misread your post. I feel like a twit now.

Was that really necessary? It’s obviously an achievement for him, and would be for me as I have never won a World Cup. Congrats to the OP. :thup:

As my mum always said, if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all. :)

..........thanx..:)

edit: sorry, I misread your post. I feel like a twit now.

Some swift editing there! ;)

Yeah we've all done it. I remember on FM08, i think, playing a few club seasons then getting the Brazil national job and won the world cup. It was pretty cool, but at the same time, i wasn't going out and telling every member of my extended family about it, as it was relatively easy!

It's like starting a brand new game with Barcelona or Internazionale then being delighted you won the league, as they're easily the strongest squads in their league (admittedly they're slightly different examples as a league campaign is longer and more difficult than a world cup) but you get my point..?

Some swift editing there! ;)

Yeah we've all done it. I remember on FM08, i think, playing a few club seasons then getting the Brazil national job and won the world cup. It was pretty cool, but at the same time, i wasn't going out and telling every member of my extended family about it, as it was relatively easy!

It's like starting a brand new game with Barcelona or Internazionale then being delighted you won the league, as they're easily the strongest squads in their league (admittedly they're slightly different examples as a league campaign is longer and more difficult than a world cup) but you get my point..?

its not easy as u think,.. its a world cup,.. not a league... and i had to face england and brazil to get to the final... plus,. i just won copa america.. vs brazil.. and u think argentina got quality players??? i dont think so...

and u think argentina got quality players??? i dont think so...

Right... Because Tevez, Higuain and Messi are pushovers.. Mascherano, Milito and Aguero are crap and Otamendi and Angel Di Maria are kids with no future and should end their careers right now. :D

Not to mention Lucho, Cambiasso, etc... :D

Archived