Steam Users: How Many Hours Played?

steam says that its been on for 650.8 hours, but most of that will be me just leaving it on whilst i go do other stuff.

and what extactly changed with the way steam looks? all i can work out is the new links at the top of my profile/community homepage

fmphil - community home page and look for gameplay stats down the right. should have football manager and and 2 numbers like 38.3hrs/650.8hrs. the former is time spent in the last 2 weeks on the game, the latter is overall time

FM09 - 1090

FM10 - 345

Anyway I have properly played max 100 of those... I usualy log on to FM when I get home and intend to play, and maby do get a game or two before something comes up, and I dont go out of FM before I go to bed even tho I might be out...

420 roughly i think... long may it continue to rise as i'm enjoying my save! Tho about 100Hrs is probably me messing about and failing then quitting and getting angry with older patches lol but i'm happy again with 10.3. Also my brother plays FM on my laptop too so its kinda not all me :D

Archived