Can someone help me please with this issue?

How do i completely uninstall the game from my pc. I have removed from my computer and uninstalled the game but there seems to be a file somewhere on my computer that wont delete. Its a logo pack i downloaded the other week. It is frustrating me as it wont let me download new logos, the particular logos just stay there, no matter how many different logo packs i download. I have everything correct in preferences.

Kind regards.

Best way is to do a search on the very likely if known file name, such as directory name, name of picture/logo on the hard drive. You shall be able to find the path to where the folder really exists. As long as the name isn't too common a name this should a be a rather quick way for finding this.

Does anyone know how to delete from the registry?

Start > Run > "regedit"

Then you search for what you want to delete (e.g. the path to where your FM is installed, or a particular string such as "football manager") although to be honest if you are asking this question, then you probably shouldn't be poking around in the registry at all. Seriously.

Start -> Run -> Regedit -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software

There you find the folder "SportsInteractive", right click and remove it, also it would be good if you removed the files in your user folder, you need to have enabled the setting "show hidden files and folders"

User -> Name -> AppData -> Roaming

Delete the "Sports Interactive" folder there.

also it would be good if you removed the files in your user folder, you need to have enabled the setting "show hidden files and folders"

User -> Name -> AppData -> Roaming

Delete the "Sports Interactive" folder there.

Or simply type %appdata% in Run field. it'll take you directly to Application data folder. just delete "sports interactive" folder to start again.

Archived