Network Help

Hi

I have a network game with my house mate. We played for a bit on my mac, but now we want him to play on his own laptop.

How do I get him off mine and sign in on his laptop?

We cant find the option.....

what u had to do was add passwords so when u loaded ur game u had to connect to your teams, clearly yous havent done this so when u load game u are in ctrol of both teams straight away, there is no fix for this u will have to start again.

well u could do that, when u load the game u are in control of both teams yes?well resign from ur friends team and let him add as them on a network so when the next time u load his team isnt connected to your comp.

also when you first loaded the league on your comp make sure you had run as server ticked because if it wasnt he wont be able to connect to your server and you will have to load the leagues again.

yes its ok its quite common for players not used to network play, your only mistake was not adding passwords so when u loaded the game you had to connect to your teams, all you have to do is reisgn from his team and let him add again.

so otherwards in future if you start the league on 1 comp make sure you add passwords so when he decides to play from his own comp via network he can stil connect to his team.

Archived