Incredible...just won't go in

Take a look at this. If i would have won i would have moved to 1st. I\m sure these points will come back to hunt me.

I know how you feel mate. In my save I just got the sack from failing to take my chances. All season long I have controled most games but my strikers were God alful. My home record by Christmas showed I have only conceeded 7 goals but I had only scored 6... I think I derserved to be sacked.

I know how you feel mate. In my save I just got the sack from failing to take my chances. All season long I have controled most games but my strikers were God alful. My home record by Christmas showed I have only conceeded 7 goals but I had only scored 6... I think I derserved to be sacked.

I hope i don't het sacked either...i had another 2 games like that one. i'm currently 6th, two points away from 2nd. I built such a beautiful young squad over the last 3 years, i would be so sad if i got the boot. but i think i'm going to make it. The minimum expectation is challenger.

That just happened in a game in which I needed to win to hold on to first place. This must be what is considered "big games" and is impacted by composure scores. I tried settling them down for the second half, but no go. Everything went right in the keeper's arms or off the crossbar. Nothing went wide or over the top. I had a ton of shots on target, but nothing.

Next time try settling them down before the game. Don't pump it up in the press and use the team talks to have them relax.

Archived