A strange defeat

thats impressive but they did have more possession, higher percentage of passes, more crosses, it lokos like their midfield ran the show. Your team must have a stinker, look at the average rating for your team. What strikers do they have because from goals to CCC's they took their chances well and your strikers didnt

Playing well, you say? Of the 26 shots, only 14 were on target, and only 3 weren't long shots.

I think you need to look a little bit past that. "only 14" were on target. What do you want man.! A long shot, doesn't also mean, that it's one of the on target ones. He could have had 26 shots, and had the 11 long range ones be off target, (which let's be honest, is more realistic than expecting them to be all on target).

The thing you have to look at here is the clear cut chances. He has 7, and couldn't put the ball in the back of the net. That's desperately unlucky.

Not that strange in FM! If this happened in every single game then I would say there is something wrong but if these results only happen every now and then I think it is fine. It does happen.

Spurs average ratings were very poor - this could mean that even though they had lots of shots they were poor efforts, bad defending the other end etc etc. Oppersition GK must have had a very good game! Were most of the goals conceeded in the second half?

I think you need to look a little bit past that. "only 14" were on target. What do you want man.! A long shot, doesn't also mean, that it's one of the on target ones. He could have had 26 shots, and had the 11 long range ones be off target, (which let's be honest, is more realistic than expecting them to be all on target).

The thing you have to look at here is the clear cut chances. He has 7, and couldn't put the ball in the back of the net. That's desperately unlucky.

You do have a point. Got a bit confused :(.

He should have a look at the analysis though, it can answer lots of questions.

Not that strange in FM! If this happened in every single game then I would say there is something wrong but if these results only happen every now and then I think it is fine. It does happen.

Spurs average ratings were very poor - this could mean that even though they had lots of shots they were poor efforts, bad defending the other end etc etc. Oppersition GK must have had a very good game! Were most of the goals conceeded in the second half?

Yeah if it happenned every game I wouldn't play FM. i DON'T MIND. WAS JUST ANNOYING!

it was 3 goals conceeded in each half.

I would probably have thrown my laptop out of the window (speaking from experience and two new hard-drives later!!!)

Wouldn't be the same without these type of emotions though!

Archived