Players finding it hard to adjust to a country or a town lifestyle

I've signed some quality regens in my Man City long-term save but some of them with adaptability under 8 are finding it hard to adjust to the lifestyle of the city of Manchester. Is there a solution for this problem? What should I do for them to finally adapt to the city lifestyle?

If I send them on loan to other teams, when they will get back to my club their adaptability problem will be solved or not?

LoA's do nothing- as long as the player's are able to contribute, keep them in your squad and they'll settle in after a season. In my game I typically have 2 or 3 players that don't settle in well, but are able to play at a 7.0 rating consistently; following the season I'll get a message saying that they've resolved their issues.

I only give the leave of absence when the player is wrecked. I have some players that are just not naturally fit and after 30 odd games in a row I give them a leave of absence to recuperate. And it does wonders for them and their morale.

I only give the leave of absence when the player is wrecked. I have some players that are just not naturally fit and after 30 odd games in a row I give them a leave of absence to recuperate. And it does wonders for them and their morale.

Thats the only reason i let someone have a leave of absence too. Ive had it in the past were ive sent the player away because he couldnt settle, and he never returned to the club. refused, so i had to sell him.

Archived