Screen flow - I want to see the CL results even if I'm not in it

I'm managing a team from the German third division and I would like to see the Champions League fixtures and results, and the same thing for the Euro Cup, World Cup, and European Championship, even though i'm not in one of those competitions.

Don't tell me to manual click on the competitions please :)

Basically I want things as they were in the previous FM. I'm guessing this has to do with the screen flow section of the Team Settings menu.

Can someone tell me or post a screenshot of the settings I need to achieve what I want for one of those competitions ? So far I managed to get a once-a-week screen with the CL results, but it also appears in the weeks when games aren't being played, which I don't want.

The problem is, it can't be set to only show when new information is present, it will always show at the set time interval regardless

While is a good thing for some things, for results, I tend to find to be pointless, I want to only see the screen when new fixtures and results occur, full-stop

we should be able to select backroom staff for the screen flow, we should also be able to see best players and teams in u-20 competitions, so far i think its kinda pointless

You can see the best players and teams in u20 competitions.

Archived