brick wall!!!!

My objective is simple......win the champs lge with Bradford City

im in my 6th season and am just starting my 3rd in the championship, the last 2 seasons i have finished mid-table and was happy to do so. But it is now time to push on!

My problem is this the best players who are currently interested in joining my team are only as good as what i already have, and have also noticed that some good players who i would have signed if they were intrested have gone to league 1 teams.

i think the reason for this is my training facilities are "adequate" so at the end of my prev season tried to upgrade these....the board agreed and at one point advised that work was underway to improve them.....however this never happened!

Has anyone been able to upgrade the training facilities and if so does it enable you to attract better players?

Originally posted by Hairul Misay:

umm.. i guess they dont have enough cash to upgrade it. they are planning to but needs cash to flow in. try winning competition consistently.

i doubt this is the problem im liverpool and the cash doesnt stop coming in and ive never had a stadium expansion or training upgrade

re: the upgrades usually happen when the new season starts

i requested it towards the end of the season the board then said work had begun and would take only a short time to complete......nothing happened so i req'd it again expecting the board to say it was in progress. instead they agreed it needed upgrading, as if it had never been previously req'd.

cheif i am the same team as you gunning for the same objective. Managed to turn them into the best club in the world on the previous FM's.

In my 4th season now, first season i won league 2, came 3rd in league one and won the play-offs, came 5th in the championship and won the play-offs and now six games to go in the premier league and i'm lying in my lowest position all season 17th. Only really signed one decent player in the prem, Arshavin for £3m as his contract was due to run out in six months at the start of the season.

Every summer my board have upgraded the facilities, training is now 16 and youth 14 with another upgrade on the way at the end of the season along with stadium.

I think it's possible for facilities to be upgraded without the description (such as 'Average training facilities') changing. They're rated 1 to 20 or whatever but there aren't 20 different descriptions, so upgrade again and the description might change. That's if they ever did get upgraded in the first place of course...

Originally posted by Perry Neal:

I think it's possible for facilities to be upgraded without the description (such as 'Average training facilities') changing. They're rated 1 to 20 or whatever but there aren't 20 different descriptions, so upgrade again and the description might change. That's if they ever did get upgraded in the first place of course...

That's what I was going to post.

orm9bcfc

how do you know your training facilities are 16 and youth facilities are 14?

what decription d these numbers translate to on the club info page?

did you have to request the upgrades? if so when the board said the work was underway did they then come back to you and confirm it was completed?

oh yeah......and finally, in the real world are u a bantams fan and if so what do u rekon to the new signings?

Originally posted by thecheif:

orm9bcfc

how do you know your training facilities are 16 and youth facilities are 14?

what decription d these numbers translate to on the club info page?

did you have to request the upgrades? if so when the board said the work was underway did they then come back to you and confirm it was completed?

oh yeah......and finally, in the real world are u a bantams fan and if so what do u rekon to the new signings?

I looked on FMM2.25 after the upgrade to see what numbers the training and youth facilities were on. The 16 represetns Top Training Facilities and 14 for youth is Good Youth Facilities.

I requested for both facilites to be upgraded in each season and they always agreed with me. I always got a message when completion was finished with the last one coming mid way through November.

Finished 8th in Prem, last 5 or six games won them all bouncing from 17th to 8th, Board are upgrading again and extending capicity by 10 thousand

Yes I am a Bantams fan, think we've made some decent signings, shame we didn't get Moore back. Will be good to see how Brandon fits in along with that lad from Tranmere, hopefully should be a season to celebrate next season, what you reckon? if anyone can get the club up the leagues again its Macca

I have complained about this a lot. It happens with lower level teams only it seems. The request disappears like it never happened. Especially when you get the "take a short time to complete" message. Had a short time be about 35 months. I have bugged it in the bug forums in the past. the general feeling is lower level, low rep teams are ******** and misplace the facilities request.

Archived