Napoli, Roma and Sampbrodia

For a side challenge, become Napoli and try to keep Lavezzi happy :)

Seriously, i had great fun with my Napoli game. They have some very good players, a few hidden gems and a decent amount to spend at the start (8.5m i think).

The most difficult of the 3 would Sampdoria i think

For a side challenge, become Napoli and try to keep Lavezzi happy :)

Seriously, i had great fun with my Napoli game. They have some very good players, a few hidden gems and a decent amount to spend at the start (8.5m i think).

The most difficult of the 3 would Sampdoria i think

How is it a challenge then? ;)

None of them can provide an actual challenge...

Considering the game tends to be "easier", thanks to human manager skills/tactics/market ability, you could probably lead Roma to the title in your first season.

Or anyway to a CL finish without breaking a sweat.

Napoli and Samp have solid squads and/or enough money to strengthen the weak areas, so once again it'd be Europa League finish even without a stellar season.

If you want to play in Italy and are in need of a challenge, pick one of the bottom teams... Try to avoid relegation with Siena or Livorno...

sorry to put this because im not one to point out spelling mistakes but you do know they are called Sampdoria dont you? Its just because you have put Sampbrodia in the title and your opening post so to do it twice must be one hell of a typo.

I played Napoli for 3 seasons so far and its been fun as hell. Finished 4th, 2nd and then 1st. Teams great just need to add a keeper and defence and your all set...its not a great challange but its like managing tottenham..They have a decent squad but if u improve it a bit you can become champions.

plus i might add.. Napoli seem to get super rich quick..They get 50million a season just from Television which in my game is about 2 mil a month plus they get about a million a match attendance and the chairman is great!! gives you loads of $$$ lol

why is this thread not been closed or in what team should i be thread? i posted something not dissimilair the other day wanting to take a lge2 club to glory and mine got closed very much big team bias by the mods here yet again.

Just started a game with Napoli myself. Played 11 games in the league and won 8 of them, and played draw in the rest. Not had the hardest fixture tho. Only of the top 5 teams I have had is Inter, 3-3 at home against them. Lavezzi is brilliant for me so far, 6 goals and 5 assists on 11 games. Had some injury problems, but have managed. Playing Fiorentina away in my next game, cant wait to get home and beat them :p

Personally I would pick Fiorentina if I was going for Italy. They have a great team that needs improvement if you want to take them to the next level. They have a good set of youngsters (Babacar and Matos :cool:) Plus they have a quality kit.

Archived