... am I being lambasted by my fans for "wasting money" and being told that my new signing is only "fairly good" by my assistant?

Here he is:

KADAR.jpg

So yeah, not really top class, but those are good stats for a defender, right? Heading, marking, tackling, aggression, anticipation, bravery, concentration, decisions, positioning, jumping, stamina and strength, all 15 or higher.

And here's the guy I was trying to sign before:

kadar2.jpg

Pretty much identical. In fact, I got my man cheaper. So why is Kadar a "waste of money" when Güngör has just cost more and gone to a bigger club, and why is he recommended as four stars by all my scouts when Kadar is only getting two-and-a-half?

Gah.

The star system is pointless and stupid i never listen to it!

im guessing because your a small ish team and 10 million is alot of money?

Maybe, but I've bought players for more in the past: I'm just about to begin my fourth season in the Premiership and first in Europe. His reputation is national, but so is that of one or two of the pricier players I've bought.

Like others have mentioned, 10m is a large amount for a "small" team. Alternatively, your fans/assistant might already think that you have suitable players at the club already, or your fans/club might not like the player for some reason or another.

On a somewhat unrelated note, hello, fellow Singaporean.

Archived