What Are Your Worst Sales?

some regen cant be bothered to get his name but he wasnt doing that well in my team his stats werent really going anywere and my formation didnt realy fit him in

anyways sold him on to psv for 3 mill then noticed city bought him for 20 mil few seasons later his stats flew up suddenly and played amazing and when city got him was able to play in the attacking winger postion that he couldnt befor bad days

did get a replacement who turned out just as good but he set me back 15 mil when i could have kept someone i bought for 500k

I rarely manage big clubs so I rarely sell good players :p

In my current game though I have sold several players who wouldn't renew their contracts. For example I bought a Brazilian forward at the start of the game for £100k, expecting him to be a huge star in the Bulgarian league. He was decent in his first season, averaging around 7.00, scoring 9 goals and making 4 assists in 25 games, despite having problems settling in Bulgaria. In his second season he really started playing well, with 5 goals and 9 assists in 14 games, but I had to sell him because he wouldn't renew his contract. He went to Houston Dynamo for £750k and he is now tearing up the MLS.

Archived