Scouts

take a look at the following images

scout4.jpg

scout3u.jpg

scout2.jpg

scout1d.jpg

either one of these scouts is having me on, or one of them has made a really big mistake, I know there has to be some amount of error when compiling a report, but given that both these scouts have same jpa and jpp the difference between their opinions is quite large

especially seeing as this guy is 23 and shouldnt even be improving much at all, can anyone who knows more about the nature of scouts tell me if nielsen is playing a very cruel joke on me?

I find that scouts with not only high JPP/JPA attributes, but also a high Tactical Knowledge attribute give the best and most accurate reports. Roberto Bettega is a great scout, but seeing as you're in 2021 it doesn't help much. I would see if there are any other scouts around with this attribute though and see what they say. You could also get a third opinion of the player from another scout with high attributes and see if his coincides with one of your two original scouts.

different scouts will have different opinions

Not entirely right.

You have to remember, Scouts and other staff have hidden attributes as well. Making most staff completely different.

i think everyone is against nielsen on this one but im getting him anyway, you never know, he might be a gem

wonder if theres a hidden stat called "tendancy to make fun of manager"

+ haha roberto bettega is 70 and at man city :p a tad out of my league

Archived