Making your own Ronaldo/Messi

Well me and a friend just want to do a experiment cuz were bored...WE both want to create 2 players, Aged 17 start of the game but we want there abilitys to emulate Ronaldo and messi, Is there any guides on created players becuase i tried copying the stats but i relized they turn out amazing at 17 and that dont feel right. i want them to develop, I'm not sure what stats to start them with other then PA, What would be best place to start there CA at for them to turn worldclass at around 21 to 23. Does it matter if you put everything at 20? will it auto fix them to compensate that what my friend suggests but that seems a bit dumb. Any help appreciated.

Things to watch out for when you are creating players - I will use Strikers as my basis, but the same rules apply for whatever position you wish to create:

1) Be careful of making them amazingly two footed. You will get a much more 'gifted' player if you create them with one foot better than the other. I am not saying you need to make them rubbish with the other foot, but keep the weaker foot to a max of 17. For some reason having a player with both feet at 20 reduces other skills.

2) If You want a great striker, then keep down values such as tackling, passing, marking, crossing, corners and long throws. A striker doesn't need these to be high. If you set these high at the start, the game will reduce the values you do want. I usually set most of these to 1 for a striker.

3) Set the values you want the player to be good at, high at the start (20). If you set them too high, it doesn't matter; the game will reduce them because of the CA/PA you set, but it knows that the player can improve to the maximum value in this field.

4) Set the physical attributes high at the start, especially acceleration and pace. These don't tend to increase much, so you need them high at the start. Some will decrease as the player ages.

5) Personality attributes should be set high except for controversy. Temprement is not how tempremental a player is. If they have a high value here it means they hold their temper well. Adabtability means how good they are at adapting to new countries. A low setting means they will get homesick if they move abroad. Ambition is a tricky one. A very high one means that if they are at a team that is goning nowhere they may look to leave. On the other hand though, if the club is going places and is matching the players ambition, they are far more likely to be loyal to the club. A non ambitious player may well stay loyal to the team, but is also unlikely to push themselves and the team to improve.

6) If you want them to be good at penalties and free kicks, set these high at the start. Again, these value don't increase much during a players career unless you specifically train them.

7) Mental attributes are ones that tend to remain fairly constant throughout a players career. Again, it is better to set the ones you want to be good slightly too high. The game will reduce them again based on the CA/PA. At the same time, set low the ones that you don't think are important.

8) Hidden attributes again don't change much. Set these as you want them to be for your player during their career.

9) Don't give the player too many positions to play in. If you make a striker good in all midfield positions as well, he is unlikely to become a really lethal finisher. The fewer positions you set them to play in, the better they will become in the ones you do set them to.

10) Not sure if this helps, but when I am creating a striker, I set their One on One to 20 and reflexes to 20. This normally appears in the goalkeeping stats but I don't see why it wouldn't help a striker.

Personally, I create new 'super' players with a CA of 125, a PA of 200, a Home Reputation of 6000, a Current reputation of 6000 and a World Reputation of 2500. If you make these too high, other teams will pick up on this and try to sign them straight away.

Thought I'd pass on a few tips that I have worked out from players I create for my experiments.

Things to watch out for when you are creating players - I will use Strikers as my basis, but the same rules apply for whatever position you wish to create:

1) Be careful of making them amazingly two footed. You will get a much more 'gifted' player if you create them with one foot better than the other. I am not saying you need to make them rubbish with the other foot, but keep the weaker foot to a max of 17. For some reason having a player with both feet at 20 reduces other skills.

2) If You want a great striker, then keep down values such as tackling, passing, marking, crossing, corners and long throws. A striker doesn't need these to be high. If you set these high at the start, the game will reduce the values you do want. I usually set most of these to 1 for a striker.

3) Set the values you want the player to be good at, high at the start (20). If you set them too high, it doesn't matter; the game will reduce them because of the CA/PA you set, but it knows that the player can improve to the maximum value in this field.

4) Set the physical attributes high at the start, especially acceleration and pace. These don't tend to increase much, so you need them high at the start. Some will decrease as the player ages.

5) Personality attributes should be set high except for controversy. Temprement is not how tempremental a player is. If they have a high value here it means they hold their temper well. Adabtability means how good they are at adapting to new countries. A low setting means they will get homesick if they move abroad. Ambition is a tricky one. A very high one means that if they are at a team that is goning nowhere they may look to leave. On the other hand though, if the club is going places and is matching the players ambition, they are far more likely to be loyal to the club. A non ambitious player may well stay loyal to the team, but is also unlikely to push themselves and the team to improve.

6) If you want them to be good at penalties and free kicks, set these high at the start. Again, these value don't increase much during a players career unless you specifically train them.

7) Mental attributes are ones that tend to remain fairly constant throughout a players career. Again, it is better to set the ones you want to be good slightly too high. The game will reduce them again based on the CA/PA. At the same time, set low the ones that you don't think are important.

8) Hidden attributes again don't change much. Set these as you want them to be for your player during their career.

9) Don't give the player too many positions to play in. If you make a striker good in all midfield positions as well, he is unlikely to become a really lethal finisher. The fewer positions you set them to play in, the better they will become in the ones you do set them to.

10) Not sure if this helps, but when I am creating a striker, I set their One on One to 20 and reflexes to 20. This normally appears in the goalkeeping stats but I don't see why it wouldn't help a striker.

Personally, I create new 'super' players with a CA of 125, a PA of 200, a Home Reputation of 6000, a Current reputation of 6000 and a World Reputation of 2500. If you make these too high, other teams will pick up on this and try to sign them straight away.

Thought I'd pass on a few tips that I have worked out from players I create for my experiments.

this game is awesome!! so much detail, something that i will never have time to go into, but just play the game.

nice one chris waddle :)

Archived