A possible bug?

OK, so I called up a few players to my U19 English squad. But the U19 English squad has no upcoming fixtures for at least 1 and a half months. But the problem is, when I called them up, they are shown in my club's screen that they would be ineligible to play in the next league match because of International duty! Is this a bug? Does anyone else have experienced this?

But I must add that once the U19 match has been played, the players who got called up 1 1/2 months earlier would be eligible to play for their clubs! Why is this so? Is this a bug?

Depends when the next club match is taking place, and whereabouts the international match is situated.

The international match is being played about one month form now while the club match is being played about 3 days from now. Granted that I called the players up to the U19 squad too early but it shows that they would be ineligible to play for the club's matches due to international duty!

Why is this so? Can't the game recognize the difference? :(

The international match is being played about one month form now while the club match is being played about 3 days from now. Granted that I called the players up to the U19 squad too early but it shows that they would be ineligible to play for the club's matches due to international duty!

Why is this so? Can't the game recognize the difference? :(

Where is the international game taking place? I'm not hot on this type of thing, but I know sometimes it might say "Travelling with.." "Joining up with..."

Where is the international game taking place? I'm not hot on this type of thing, but I know sometimes it might say "Travelling with.." "Joining up with..."

There is a red colour tab beside the player name that says "on international duty" but the international match is being played at home in about a month's time. No doubt, I called the player up earlier but this should not be happening! :(

Archived