Tough Choice

I am currently AC Milan manager after nearly two seasons in charge. Just won the italian league and italian cup. Before AC Milan, I had won titles at Bayern Munich and Sporting Lisbon. Now Bayern Munich have won back to back champions league titles and I feel my AC Milan side are the team to stop their recent dominance.

HOWEVER my board has been taken over by some US dude who wanted Onyewu in charge according to press and my team I support irl Arsenal is available after the legend Wenger retired and approached me. I have been like Jose Mourinho so far with stints of two seasons at clubs, my record is 3 at Bayern Munich and my plans were to stay at AC Milan for a considerable time.

Should I carry on my good work at AC Milan or jump to Arsenal? I am 50 50 about this lol

This is my hardest decision I have come up against. £82m to spend at Arsenal also and they have a good side unlike the AC Milan side I inherited. At the same time, I worked hard to end AC Milan 13 year wait for a league title and 14 for an italian cup lol. Grrr going to have to decide tonight lol

You better let Gooch have the team if he wants it. Wouldn't want to fight the guy.

But seriously, here's what you do:

Save your game now, call it "AC Milan" - then click Save As again, and name it "Arsenal" - then take the Arsenal job and play the Arsenal save. If you get bored or don't like how it turned out, just reload your AC Milan save.

You better let Gooch have the team if he wants it. Wouldn't want to fight the guy.

But seriously, here's what you do:

Save your game now, call it "AC Milan" - then click Save As again, and name it "Arsenal" - then take the Arsenal job and play the Arsenal save. If you get bored or don't like how it turned out, just reload your AC Milan save.

This is actually what you should probably do.

Personally, I think I will remain as AC Milan manager because Arsenal is the club I would like to see out my career with. I'm still yet to add French, and Spanish titles to my name and wouldn't want to leave Arsenal when I finally am their manager. Will save a backup of this though.

Archived