Problem really bugging me help!!

Last season i was farsley celtic in the blue square north and everytime i played a match i would kick off at the same time as all the other teams in the league but on the latest scores only i was playing. After winning promotion to blue square premier the problem continues i apparanty kick off at the same time but only half the latest scores work the rest just say KO any ideas how to sort this or why this happends?

Last season i was farsley celtic in the blue square north and everytime i played a match i would kick off at the same time as all the other teams in the league but on the latest scores only i was playing. After winning promotion to blue square premier the problem continues i apparanty kick off at the same time but only half the latest scores work the rest just say KO any ideas how to sort this or why this happends?

This issue has been raised before and I don't think there is anything you can do about it, unfortunately.

There were a few new ideas being thrown around on how to sort it on the next version, for example a vidiprinter at the bottom of the screen or something of such sorts.

This issue has been raised before and I don't think there is anything you can do about it, unfortunately.

There were a few new ideas being thrown around on how to sort it on the next version, for example a vidiprinter at the bottom of the screen or something of such sorts.

Ok thanks for the reply

It's actually been in the game since I can remember. I think it's simply due to the way the game processes other games, while you're playing. So for example (don't take this as gospel, I'm just guessing) - if you're in the BSN, and start playing, the game starts processing from the PREM down, it'll be a while before it shows your games as kicking off. I doubt it works exactly like that, but that's what I've put it down to :D

Archived