i cant terminate loans!

I've noticed that too - I had a loan player break his leg, and the physio recommended terminating the loan. However, there was no terminate loan option on the player...?

I checked my other loaned in players - same thing. Then I checked players I had sent to my feeder club and there was no recall from loan option either.

Does 10.3 have a change where you can only terminate loans inside the transfer window?

Surely that hasn't always been the case though?

When I loan a player, I always ensure I have removed the "Can be recalled" so I can't lose him at some crucial point - and yet I'm sure I've terminated unsatisfactory loans before.

And I KNOW that players sent to feeder clubs have previously been recalled because it's part of the appeal of sending players to feeder clubs - if they're not getting game time, get them back and try loaning them to someone else...

You cant terminate a loan if a fee is involved or if the option to recall the player was not included in the original deal.

one of the players that i brought in is now out for 8 months, and while it is a 3 month loan i went to terminate the loan, but once again i cant, there may have been loan fee's for the loan players that were there before me but this player certainly werent. is this a bug or what?

You need to read Trekman's post above. It's not a bug at all. The can be recalled clause needs to be agreed when making the loan deal for a player to be able to be recalled or sent back to his club.

It's been this way for two or three years now.

Archived