Training and others questions. (Iphone version)

Hi.

I am a lucky owner of this great game for Iphone and Ipod touch and it's just amazing!

I have a question about training and some other things.

What is the best training method to use? Does someone know if it's a good idea to choose fitness training for my starting 11 players when I have a period of alot of matches on short time?

I also guess that Strikes shall have attacking training and defenders defence training. But it seems like I loose to much on other attributes when choosing defence or attacj training. So is it maybe best to go for general during the season and when the season is over I can transfer into attack training for attackers and defence training for the defenders or shall I just stick to general training all the time for the best player development?

When I go to the tab "offer to clubs" I sometime want's to lower the player value for other clubs to be interested in my player. But when I have lowered the value and then go back there again I can see that the player value is still the same as before I changed it? Why?

Am I doing something wrong?

I read in the manual that it depends on if the player is left or right footed who's going to take the free kick even if I have choosen my first 3 free kick takers. But where can I see which is the players best foot? Sometimes I choose my 3 free kick takers and when I get a free kick another player in my squad takes it. Is it because he maybe is left footed and my 3 choices are all right footed and a left footed player have a much better chance of succeding with this specific free kick?

Once again thanks for a great game, I love it!

• SI Staff
Hi.

When I go to the tab "offer to clubs" I sometime want's to lower the player value for other clubs to be interested in my player. But when I have lowered the value and then go back there again I can see that the player value is still the same as before I changed it? Why?

Am I doing something wrong?

No you're doing things right don't worry - when you offer a player out for a specific amount it doesn't change his visible value and you could then later offer him at a different value; thats the correct behaviour you're seeing.

I read in the manual that it depends on if the player is left or right footed who's going to take the free kick even if I have choosen my first 3 free kick takers. But where can I see which is the players best foot? Sometimes I choose my 3 free kick takers and when I get a free kick another player in my squad takes it. Is it because he maybe is left footed and my 3 choices are all right footed and a left footed player have a much better chance of succeding with this specific free kick?

Once again thanks for a great game, I love it!

The designated freekick takers are normally for those where it is considered 'dangerous' if a free-kick is outside that range then anyone can (and will take it), also very ocassionally someone else will step up and take a freekick - generally if they're trying to take one quickly for some reason or have just been fouled and are feeling agrieved.

Archived