International Management.

Right, im in 2012 with Bristol City closing in on the prem..However i want a new challenge without startig over..So i want a manage a really obscure international team to take them through the rankings..So without starting again is there a way to do this..

Cheers

There has to be a certain amount of players at the club, so probably. The jobs tend to become available shortly after an international competition, when a manager had underacheived. I would suggest Belarus, had one of my best games on FM08 with them, we even made Euro 2008 to lose on goal difference in the group stages, but getting a draw with England was great.

If you go to your manager screen, and select Jobs > Job Security in the sidebar, you can see all the jobs that you can apply for. You can remove club jobs using the filters, and see what international jobs you would be able to manage.

I know for a fact however that Montserrat aren't manageable on a large database with English leagues and all their players loaded - they're still aren't enough players. Might work, however, if you loaded the, say, Mexican leagues.

I loaded a lot of leagues and added all British Virgin Islands players, they still werent playable. Though im thinking thats because there arent any BVI players on the game. I would like to manage Cyprus though.

I started again and ive got the job at San Marino..Awful squad and am losing nearlly every game..Obviously moving up the rankings would enable better quality players to come through but i cant move up the rankings as i cant win..Anyway, do friendlies count towards ranking points?

Archived