[iPhone/iTouch] Sort Options

Overall, I think the game is pretty damn amazing, and I would like to thank all at SI for bringing it out on the ipod.

However, one thing that really bugs me and which I think would be very beneficial to implement would be the option to sort players on the transfer market by criteria such as age, nationality and if possible, attributes.

I think being able to sort by age would make it much easier to search for new youngsters in the game and also retiring players.

Sorting by attributes would also make it much easier to find players suitable for your club, as at the moment you have to search through hundreds of pages to find good players.

Please don't see this as criticism or a rant, I love the game and have already spent numerous hours playing it.

Thanks,

FootballManagerIsAGame

• SI Staff

Thank you very much for your feedback much appreciated- I do hope to integrate attribute searches into the game in some fashion in the future and will definitely look into sort options at some stage also.

Please be aware however that while the iPhone/iTouch's are amazing devices there are limits to the amount of data that can be manipulated upon them quickly - this is why we left these options out of the game initially (simply put I don't want to lock up the game UI for a couple of seconds while it runs a query or sort) ... that being said I've a bit more experience on the platform now and will see what I can do as we progress through the supporting of the game and release further updates.

Archived