Opposition instructions

I want my defenders to tightly mark the central attacking midfielder and close down the wingers. But the opposition have set up these three players to constantly swap position, so my defenders keep getting pulled out of position and exposed. By the time I've gone into my tactics to change the individual player instructions, they've swapped again and I have to start again and so on.

Next time, I hope SI make it possible to have fixed OI for a position instead of for a player. Please.

But what if one of the players has a weak second foot, while the other is two-footed? You ask your team to show one onto his weaker foot, if OI's were for position rather than player, as soon as they swap one wouldn't have the instruction while the other would be shown onto a strong foot!!

But what if one of the players has a weak second foot, while the other is two-footed? You ask your team to show one onto his weaker foot, if OI's were for position rather than player, as soon as they swap one wouldn't have the instruction while the other would be shown onto a strong foot!!

Well you would retain the option to make the instructions apply to individual players too.

Archived