most important part of fm too you?

what part of fm do you think is critical to you buying and enjoying the game? Id have to say the match engine for me, as what's the point of the rest if you can't get realistic results, because that's why we play it? Maybe you think it's good enough, maybe there's somthing else what makes the game for you?

The whole experience really, right from reading a review in a newspaper/mag of all the good stuff, making that trip to your local supermarket all the way hoping they have a copy in stock, clutching it tightly making sure no one else will nab it from you coz it could be the last one.

Firing it up @ home and getting that addiction whilst looking at the shiny new look.........pure lovelyness I wish I could quit work just to play everyday!

like someone said the getting of the game then the first season with my fav team to see whats what then start about 20 games untill i get a good one going haha

also how the game looks always look forward to the look of the game strange ano just what a like haha

The whole experience really, right from reading a review in a newspaper/mag of all the good stuff, making that trip to your local supermarket all the way hoping they have a copy in stock, clutching it tightly making sure no one else will nab it from you coz it could be the last one.

Firing it up @ home and getting that addiction whilst looking at the shiny new look.........pure lovelyness I wish I could quit work just to play everyday!

I love this game so much i dont think i have a life anymore, most weekends im locked up in my room screaming at the top of my lungs "how is that a f**king goal!?"

And right after work on the weekdays I'm back at it again :D

I LOVE THIS GAME....lol and hate it at times too

Archived