Too easy?

Starting to get the feeling this game is a little too easy, certainly once you find a tactic that works.

Case in point, I'm just starting season 4 as Hibs. Season 1 I won the SPL, Season 2 I won the domestic treble and reach the first knockout round of the Champions League, Season 3 I won the treble again and the Champions League. Kinda feel it should have taken a lot longer to achieve that!

While I thoroughly enjoyed that, within three seasons I've accomplished just about everything it's possible for Hibs to win (the only other 2 things to win are the Super Cup and Club World Championships) so I've found my enjoyment factor starting to slip.

What are everyone else's thoughts?

• SI Staff

Game difficulty is always a hard thing to get 'right' for everyone, especially in a product where you're trying to make things feel realistic.

I can confirm I've done a few match tweaks for update 1 (which won't be out for a short while I'm afraid as its still in development) - these are based around exaggerating the skill differentials between the better and worse players slightly more than at present.

This should work two fold, it'll help the less tactically adept players who are using large teams while making it a little more challenging for people who have great tactical ability and are finding the game a little easy .....

Archived