What a bargain...

good but not a bargain. his physical stats are very low for such a young age... I might have even reject him..

He had an average rating of around 8 at barca (close to 8.50 in the league) where he played constantly but i guess you know better.

any proof of that? PLus, what i said (about his physical) is a fact wanting it or not. numbers talk. so if this is my argument (that he has low physical stats) then yes i know better. I didn't say he is but. On the contrary i said he is good. I might have rejected him because i prefer fast players that can finish 90 minutes with a condition of 80%+. Apparently he cannot. That's all i said

good but not a bargain. his physical stats are very low for such a young age... I might have even reject him..

I am sorry Vangelis, but you are talking rubbish there.

For 3m Euros, that is very much a bargain.

He is well worth that money, and you could easily play in AMC with them attributes.

Riquelme and Canales being the best two examples off the top of my head.

The physical stats are lacking but the mental and technical ones are so outstanding it's more than worth it to keep him and make up for that by surrounding him with players better in that aspect of the game.

A steal for 3 millions, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

PS: A certain Jan Lejcaks with 9 pace had an 8+ rating in the Czech league in one of my games as well and was the best player of the 2009 U20 World Cup, so that claim isn't unrealistic by any means.

Lejcaks has random stats as well, for some reason he usually turns out like a brilliant deep lying playmaker though.

+1 for retraining this guy as a central midfielder by the way. Pirlo 2.0...

Archived